Step 1: Choose your portrait style and upload your pet photo
Have a look through our portraits and choose a style that you think will work best with your pet.
Once you have chosen your portrait style its time to upload your photo, simple click the "Upload Photo" button above the add to cart button and upload the photo you would like us to use to create your portrait. (If you are not sure which photo is best you can upload up to 3 and let us choose the best one!) Please see our photo guidelines.
Step 2: Your artwork is created.
Our skilled team will then craft an unforgettable custom piece of intricately-detailed artwork. Please note these are not paintings they are digital art pieces made using a variety of digital techniques that are exclusive to Majestic Pawtraits.
Step 3: Quality Checks
Once created we will email you a proof to make sure you are satisfied with the end result. Once you give us the green light we do one last quality check before sending the final off to be printed.
Step 4: Printing and Shipping
Your masterpiece is printed in one of our printing facilities then shipped off to you with love and care. We provide tracking for all our shipments.
Please see our shipping guide for more information
We use the exact photo you supply us with to create your masterpiece. Therefore its very important to follow the below guildlines to ensure your artwork comes out looking as great as the samples we have on the website.
- Should be in focus, we cant use blurry images.
- Good lighting is important, preferably use natural lighting, or a well lit room, if the photo is too dark we wont be able to capture your pets features on the art work.
- The photo should be taken at eye level with your pet. They don't need to be looking at the camera, just off center works really well.
- Get as close as possible to capture as much detail as you can.
- Ensure you can see all your pets head in the photo, if there are ears out of frame we wont be able to use it.
- Don't forget you can upload up to three photos and we can choose the best one!
What happens if my photos aren't suitable?
Not to worry, we will simply send you an email and ask for you to retake them and let you know what the issue is, we want to work with you to make sure your masterpiece is absolutely perfect!